Returns + Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges Policy
If for any reason, you need to return or exchange a product to us, you must do so within 14 working days of the date of delivery. Please use the following procedure for returning any product to us:
- Keep the product in the original packaging, unworn and in its original condition;
- Indicate on the product returns sheet (enclosed with your order) the reason for returning or exchanging the product;
- Enclose the original dispatch note relating to your return that accompanied the goods when they were first delivered by our carrier to you.
- Send the item to us by Royal Mail registered post at the following address with your returns label:
THE WORK WARDROBE
Bolebroke Mill Farm, Edenbridge Road, Hartfield, TN7 4JP, UK
Please note the following points in relation to returns.
- Products must be returned to us in perfect condition and with any labels still attached. We reserve the right to withhold refund of the entire purchase price if the product is returned in a condition which makes it unfit for resale;
- We shall not be liable for the non-receipt by us of returned goods. Please send returned products to us by registered post and retain a copy of the certificate of posting from the Post Office.
- In the interest of Hygiene we cannot exchange or refund underwear or socks.
- Upon receipt by us of the returned products, once verified, your credit/debit card will be credited with the purchase price of the products, excluding the return postal charges (unless the goods are faulty or returned due to an error on our part).ALL sale items are subject to availability & once purchased are NON REFUNDABLE.